Monday, July 2, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Photos From Years Past


Since I have been photographing the wildlife at the Fish Pond for a couple of years longer than I have been writing this blog I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite images from the last couple of years.


Immature Bald Eagles like this one are regular visitors to the pond. I wish I could get them to wear name tags though so I knew if the same birds were returning from year to year.



Trout are predators and if you ever get to see a group of large ones feeding you'll believe it.



I always knew that Canadian Geese could get grumpy but I never realized just how grumpy until I watched this exchange one spring morning in 2006.


Ducks of all shapes and sizes call the Fish Pond home and still photography captures their beauty like no other medium.


While there is the occassional furry creature that ventures down to the water they usually prefer the hardwoods that reside above the ponds banks.


I hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I have enjoyed taking them.

Get outside and discover something new and wonderful about the world around you.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment