Friday, September 28, 2007

Night at the Fish Pond


Since the summer sun doesn't go down until late I've not had many chances to make a night trip to the Fish Pond. Now that the days have begun to grow shorter I hope to have more opportunities to explore this world of shadows, reflections and sounds.


During this last full moon I got out and took a walk around the pond. The lack of color gives you the chance to pay attention to some interesting details that are naturally black and white.


The sawtooth shilouette of a tree leaf.



The reflection of the moon on the waters surface among the floating moss.

I can't wait to spend some time honing my low light photography skills around the pond.

Have a great one and don't forget, not the whole world sleeps just because the sun goes down.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment